Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hello! My name is William. I just happen to be a Mormon with an insatiable interest in all things Mormon-related, so I thought creating a blog would be a good way to pontificate about my faith, and also to upload various documents and other oddities relating to Mormonism in order to make them generally available. But first, a few things about me:

1) I hate blogs and blogging, but this is about the only economically feasible way for me to accomplish what I want to do(Translation: I'm too cheap to buy a domain name, and too lazy to code the web page. And my HTML is pretty rusty to begin with).

2) I am more than glad to look at controversial issues in Mormonism. If you are a Mormon who is struggling, feel free to drop me a line. If you are a critic looking for a debate, I'm game. Just send me an e-mail here, or send it to jerubaal65@hotmail.com, and I'll respond when I have the chance.

3) Can't think of much more to say about myself right now. I'll make another post when something comes to mind.

This evening I intend to (but don't you dare count on it!) transcribe and upload an interview the Associated Press had with Dallin H. Oaks and Neal A. Maxwell in 1988 about the lifting of the Priesthood ban 10 years earlier. I have not been able to find this interview in its entirety anywhere on the internet, so I guess I'm finally contributing to society by making it available. More details once I get around to transcribing it.

No comments: